Ciencia y Virtud
Science and Virtue
To be the University of first choice.
CEU seeks to be the University of first choice - the leading higher education institution fostering excellence in the pursuit of knowledge while engendering personal integrity and social responsibility.
To build a brighter future -- for our students, the Philippines, and the world.
CEU is committed to:
- Provide a rich and stimulating academic environment in order to promote creative and scholarly academic pursuits among its faculty and to equip students with the knowledge, skills, sound moral values, and an appreciation of arts and culture that would prepare them to become productive and innovative professionals with a commitment to nation building in the context of one world;
- Enhance the development of higher education in the Philippines through its exemplar academic programs and practices, leadership in professional organizations, and participation in academic consortia;
- Contribute to the promotion of human health and well-being through high-quality programs in health professional education, research, and community service.
The core values that serve as guiding principles of the University are:
V aluing others, caring for them and empowering them
A ccountability, integrity, and trustworthiness
L ifelong learning as individuals and as an organization
U nity, teamwork, and loyalty
E xcellence in all endeavors
S ocial responsibility as citizens of the Filipino nation and of the world
Centro Escolar University is committed to provide quality education effectively and efficiently through a continuously improved organizational system consisting of individuals imbued with professionalism and strong sense of caring, service, and cooperation.
- Practice and promote good stewardship of the environment;
- Develop and inspire/motivate/nurture qualified and competent human resources;
- Attain organizational unity and effectiveness;
- Ensure functional and efficient systems;
- Disseminate accurate information efficiently to the different functions;
- Identify and respond to the needs of the University community;
- Provide adequate resources and facilities; and
- Improve quality services continuously through a responsive feedback mechanism.
As reviewed by the Management Council and approved by the Administrative Council effective December 5, 2013.